Mandarin children began their new topic 'Scream Machine' with a fun-filled day out at Drayton Manor. The children were able to experience the exciting rides for themselves before an educational session in the centre finding out about how roller coasters are built and the forces need to make them work. They also got to build their own KNex roller coasters which was great fun. Here are a few pictures of their fantastic day out...
Welcome to Newton Regis Church of England Primary School
Welcome to our website, we hope it gives you a flavour of what our Good school is all about and how our pupils, staff and community Life live in all it's fullness. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to have a look around our school or you would like any further details on what the school has to offer.
Set in the peaceful rural village of Newton Regis our small, friendly primary school provides excellent facilities for learning and play for children aged between 3 and 11. Located on the outskirts of Tamworth we welcome children from surrounding villages, as well as from Tamworth itself.
- Small class sizes and a real focus on each individual child
- High academic standards: In 2018 we achieved the top ranking in Warwickshire for our maths SATs results
- Flexible, high quality pre-school provision, fully integrated with the school to provide a happy transition into Reception
- A fun, theme-based curriculum to engage our young learners
- A small friendly school community
- Excellent secondary school options. We are in catchment for The Polesworth School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted